Delivery & Returns
Standard Returns: Returns are accepted if initiated by the buyer within 30 days of receipt. Returned equipment must be in the same condition as received per our inspection or else dockages may be incurred. A 15% restocking fee applies to espresso machines, brew equipment and grinders; this covers subsequent physical and mechanical inspection, additional setup/testing, and restocking post receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping to our facility (located in Austin, Texas), along with any associated costs that may be incurred.
Cancellations: Orders may be cancelled prior to shipment. Orders that have been dispatched are subject to our Standard Return provisions, excluding special orders. Special Orders cannot be cancelled.
Made-to-order items: Orders may be cancelled prior to shipment. Orders that have been dispatched are subject to our Standard Return provisions, excluding special orders. Special Orders cannot be cancelled.
Free Shipping & Exclusions
Domestic Delivery: Free shipping within the contiguous United States, extra fees will be calculated for outer regions (AK, HI, etc).
International Delivery: Freight shipments will be quoted once an order is submitted. These orders are dispatched after these charges are invoiced and paid. Smaller packages may be quoted at check-out.
Time to arrive: Most items arrive within 1-2 weeks.
Dispatch estimates are provided on the product page. A summary of typical shipment timelines are below
New Espresso Machines and commercial equipment: New machines that are in stock at our warehouse or manufacturer warehouses are typically bench tested, packaged and dispatched within one week. These items typically arrive within one week of shipping. Please reference the estimate on the product page for the most accurate estimates. Espresso machines ship freight, which typically requires up to a week for delivery.
Renewed Espresso Machines: Renewed machines typically dispatch within three business days. Espresso machines ship via freight and can take up to one week to deliver within the U.S. Delivery can take longer when shipped internationally due to scheduling logistics and customs.
Backorder or made-to-order machines: Custom equipment or equipment on backorder will have longer lead times, which are often referenced on the espresso machine’s product page. While it’s rare, if you place an order that appears in stock but is actually on back order, we will contact you and provide a delivery estimate. You’re welcome to receive a refund or proceed with the order at that time. Please contact us for the latest information.
All other products ship the next business day unless otherwise stated on the item’s product page. Shipping estimates will be provided at check-out.
Damaged Merchandise: We’ll make it right - but please let us know within 3 days.
So please inspect your order prior to signing for your package. Note any damage on the package with the carrier and call or email us to report any damage immediately. All damage claims must be started within 3 days of receipt. Retain all original packaging, including labels for inspection by carrier.
Pro Renewed Equipment Parts Warranty (Any equipment renewed by Pro Coffee Gear) Warranty covers the provision of defective parts for up to 3 months after purchase date.
- This warranty covers parts required to fix any defective materials or workmanship only. Pro Coffee Gear will provide parts that are determined to be defective. This warranty does not cover accidental damage by user, improper use or storage of equipment. Improper use of equipment means uses not intended by the manufacturer, including not maintaining equipment, not using adequately filtered water or operating the machine without adequate water or incorrect installation.
- Consumable parts such as group head gaskets, shower screens, etc. are not included.
- Does not cover costs resulting from repairs conducted by non-authorized personnel or Acts of god such as power surges, outages or fire.
New Equipment Parts Warranty (Including Commercial espresso machines, brewers and grinders). Warranty covers the replacement of defective parts for up to 12 months after purchase date. Please consult each manufacturer's coverage plans, where available below, for additional coverage above-and-beyond our standard warranty.
Home Machines Warranty 3 years parts and labor warranty for Rocket and ECM Home Machines.
Nuova Simonelli Warranties
- 2 year parts warranty on espresso equipment and 1 year parts warranty on other equipment
- Single Point of Contact for all Service Needs
- Receive and Inspect Machine for Damage
- Bench Test Machine
- Installation Coordination of Facilities
- Water Quality/Clarity Test
- Equipment Maintenance Training
- 24 Hour Business Day Response
- Automatic Warranty Claim Processing
- Free Installation of Water Softening System
- Guaranteed No Freight Damage
- Lifetime Warranty on Copper Boilers
- 1 Year Labor Warranty
- 1 Courtesy/Nuisance Call
(Panini Grills, Grinders, Oscar, Musica PO & Venus Family - Installation and setup services are not included; Parts & Labor Offsite)